Saturday, 17 May 2014
Walk - map update
I have amended the map for this Walk so that you can now click through for some points of interest, I hope that you find it useful, have you been for a walk yet? The bluebells are all finished now, but it is still a lovely wood to walk through.
Here is the interactive map to Houghton House
This LINK is a walk down through the woods and exit at the bottom of the woods, back up to the farm and then home. It took 2 hours - but we did stop every now and again, and bought a newspaper in Martins on the way back!
We did see a red kite in the distance as well, well I think it is!
Labels:
walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.